[TYPO3-mvc] injectReflectionService() recent change?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Oct 22 11:30:39 CEST 2009

Hello Peter,

> Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
> [...]
>> Please give an advice how to prevent those stuff that were not needed
>> before (and are still not "needed", just "prettier") from disrupting me.
>> Thanks.
>
> My opinion would be: Using alpha/beta stage code you should be aware
> that this is work in progress and things like this are likely to happen.

I'm aware of this, I'm a very early adopter of Extbase and I already
made many refactoring in order to keep my code working. I don't say
anything against refactoring, even you may have thought I was
disappointed, which is not the case.

My problem is that for the first time, I don't see how I should update
my code as the minor cleanup seems to be a breaking change from my point
of view (and my special use case I agree) and I don't know how I should
tackle with this change. Perhaps adding an ugly try/catch will do the
job, I'll have to test.

--
Xavier Perseguers
MVC ExtJS Leader