[TYPO3-mvc] WHERE IN (...) query statement

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Tue Oct 20 15:39:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

For a controller I'm currently working on, I'm looking for a way to perform
a WHERE IN (...) statement.
To explain my situation:
In the fe_users table, I have a field by which I map the fe_user to a object
called Member.

Now I want to be able to fetch all Member objects which are a member of a
specific set of fe_groups (and have some other options).
To limit the set as soon as possible, I start by limiting the group based on
fe_user->fe_group relation.
Based on this set, I want to use the $repository->createQuery()->matching()
to perform the rest of the selection, however, I could not find any way of
extending the query within in a loop.

Do you have any suggestions on how to achieve this, or perhaps know a better
way to add an IN (..,..,..) statement to the query?

Thanks in advance,

Peter