[TYPO3-mvc] !!! Introduced request hash

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Tue Oct 13 08:37:50 CEST 2009

Hey Jigal,

> Sebastian Kurfürst wrote:
>> 1) Hierarchical editing in forms: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/4218
>
> Will this work with mm-relations too? Also for selecting + adding
> related records like in the "normal" BE?
Currently it does not work with mm-releations, because Fluid forms do
not support arrays of values yet (i.e. you cannot yet have a form which
displays a user and its associated addresses (if there are multiple in
there). Well, maybe there is a way to do this, but I am not aware of any
yet ;)

But besides this, MM Relations are possible in Extbase already. You can
use an <f:form.select multiple="true"> to have a multi-select f.e..

Greets,
Sebastian