[TYPO3-mvc] Howto make a redirect from a php-view?

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Sat Oct 10 19:10:11 CEST 2009

Hi,

following scenario:

Within a backend-module I want to create a PDF-document and afterwards
redirect to an index-action of a specific controller.

So, my thoughts are the following:
I have a "pdfAction" within a controller, which fetches all related data
and then I "turn over" to a PHP-view, to create the pdf-document with
the help of "tcpdf". Because PDF is a kinf of output, this have to be in
  the view-part of my extension, I think.

But how can I afterwards redirect e.g. to the "indexActioN" of a
specific controller?

Thanks in advance

Joerg