[TYPO3-mvc] t3lib_extMgm::insertModuleFunction supported?

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Tue Oct 6 18:05:48 CEST 2009

Hi

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> the complete MOD menu use sc_base atm - all registration, save in
> session etc.
>
> So for BE we still have sc_base and template for viewhelpers, maybe we
> can get rid of it in 4.4, but it wasn't easy to rewrite the complete
> stuff there.

perhaps I understand something completely wrong. I have an
extbase-dependant BE-module, which I register in the following way:
         Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::registerModule(
                 $_EXTKEY,
                 'user',
                 'tx_jrcustomer_m1',
                 '',
                 array(
                         'Customer' => 'index,detail',
                 ),
                 array(
                         'access' => 'user,group',
                         'icon'   => 'EXT:jr_customer/ext_icon.gif',
                         'labels' => 'LLL:EXT:' . $_EXTKEY .
'/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_mod.xml',
                 )
         );

Now I have another extension "jr_domain_management". In this extension I
now wants to extenend the above registered module with an additional
function-menu entry.

In scbase-dependant extensions, this can be done by calling
t3lib_extMgm::insertModuleFunction() (like e.g. done in ter_update_check).

I tried this with:
         t3lib_extMgm::insertModuleFunction(
                 'tx_jrcustomer_m1',
                 'tx_jrdomainmanagement_m1',
                 t3lib_extMgm::extPath($_EXTKEY) .
'Classes/Controller/DomainController.php',
                 'Test'
         );

But well, it is not working.

So either I've done something completely wrong or we talked at
cross-purposes.

Joerg