[TYPO3-mvc] t3lib_extMgm::insertModuleFunction supported?

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Tue Oct 6 16:51:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

Sebastian Kurfürst schrieb:
> Hey,
>
> IMHO this is not supported yet (at least I did not hear about it). Maybe
> you want to dig into the code and provide a patch? :-)

if I see it right, such a functionality needs to hook somehow into
Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_Be_Menus_ActionMenuViewHelper, so that additional
childNodes are rendered.

Easiest way I can think about would be a global array to put in some
kind of a childNode and within the above named class, check through the
"renderingContext", if we are in the right module?

What I don't like is this "global array" stuff. Anybody some better
suggestions?

Joerg