[TYPO3-mvc] Cache Problem: No automatic cache clearing

Julian Kleinhans typo3 at kj187.de
Mon Nov 30 22:27:17 CET 2009

Hi list,

i build a new package for my tutorials
I have a Category Controller, Model and Repository and a Tutorial
Controller, Model and Repository. The same like the blog_example Blog
and Post files.

To give you an overview what actions i use, here is a copy of my
configuration

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
   $_EXTKEY,									  'Pi1',									  array(									    'Category'
=> 'index,new,create,edit,update,delete,deleteAll',		    'Tutorial' =>
'index,show,new,create,delete,edit,update',
   ),
   array(									    'Category' 	=> 'new,edit',
     'Tutorial' 	=> 'new,create,edit',
   )
);

The problem is, whatever i do, i must clear the cache manually in
backend. The action new, edit, create, update, delete, deleteAll... no
automatic cache clean works...

create, update, delete, deleteAll are actions in background, with no
frontend output, thats the reason i dont add this in the second array part.

enableAutomaticCacheClearing is enabled..

I cant find any difference between my package and the blog_example, and
the blog_example works perfect!

Its a bug, a missing configuration ? i dont know..

I hope someone can help me ;-)

cheers julian

--
Julian Kleinhans