[TYPO3-mvc] Thank You!

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Mon Nov 30 15:42:30 CET 2009

Hi all.

TYPO3 4.3 is out. And so is Extbase and Fluid.

I remember the time back in October 2008 where the core developers met
in Berlin. There was a great spirit of community. Then, in late December
2008 we kick-started Extbase. The first line was committed at the end of
January. In April we decided to backport also Fluid. And here we are now.

First of all I want to say thank you to the FLOW3/TYPO3 5.0 development
team for their inspiring and clean code. It's better than every book
about development on the market. Extbase and Fluid is a direct outcome
of your development.

A lot of people were involved the last few months by contributing code,
ideas, knowledge, coffee, spare time, bug reports, and complicated
questions. Thank you all.

Ok. Some things are missing. There are for sure some issues to be
solved. But we can start developing extensions and packages for TYPO3
way faster and cleaner now!

Have fun and keep up the good work.

Jochen

--