[TYPO3-mvc] Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_Form_RadioViewHelper in newAction View

Axel Müller axel.mueller at amit-services.de
Sun Nov 29 18:13:51 CET 2009

Hi,
>>> <f:form.radio property="barrierefreiheit" value="1" /> ja
>>> <f:form.radio property="barrierefreiheit" value="0" checked="checked"
/>
> If you use the property attribute, Fluid expects an object which is
> bound to the form via object="...".
>
> If you do not want to bind an object to the form, then just use "name"
> instead of "property".
mh, but my action looks like the actions in blog_example:

public function newAction(Tx_BneMannheim_Domain_Model_Adresse $newAdresse
= NULL) {
        $this->view->assign('newAdresse', $newAdresse);
}

and the object $newAdresse ist bound to the form:

<f:form method="post" controller="Adresse" action="create"
name="newAdresse" object="{newAdresse}">

Of cource $newAdress is NULL, but the Form_ViewHelpers textbox and
textarea take the property attribute without error.

greetings,
Axel

axel.mueller at amit-services.de
http://www.amit-services.de