[TYPO3-mvc] UnitTests for Controller

dennis ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 26 11:21:11 CET 2009

Hi Sebastian,

in my case the controller is just calling some methods on a parser
which build up a object and adds it to the repository.
Looks like this:

public function importAction($xmlFile) {
		$this->parser->loadXMLFile($xmlFile,'documenttemplate.xsd');
		if($this->parser->validate()) {
			$documentTemplate = $this->parser->convertIntoObject();
			$this->documentTemplateRepository->add($documentTemplate);

do you think it's best practice to write tests for all service methods
and don't write tests for the controller at all?

regards
Dennis