[TYPO3-mvc] plugin.tx_myext.settings and _typoScriptNodeValue

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Thu Nov 19 10:25:05 CET 2009

Hi Elías.

Elías Fernández wrote:
> Hello list,
> I´m trying to parse the typoscript object that i´ve had in my persistence
> configuration:
>
> ["storagePid"]=>  array(2) { ["field"]=>  string(3) "uid"
> ["_typoScriptNodeValue"]=>  string(4) "TEXT" }
>
> But i really don´t know where i must call a method to proccess this
> typoscript.
>
> Can i extend the Tx_Extbase_Configuration_FrontendConfigurationManager in my
> own extension ?

That will not work ATM because we have no Dependecy Injection. We plan
to implement DI in TYPO3 4.4.

There are two static methods available to parse TypoScript Settings

Tx_Extbase_Utility_TypoScript::convertPlainArrayToTypoScriptArray($plainArray)
Tx_Extbase_Utility_TypoScript::convertTypoScriptArrayToPlainArray($tsArray)

BTW The "strange" format of the plain array (_typoScriptNodeValue) is
necessary for fluid to work.

Regards
Jochen

--