[TYPO3-mvc] Repository->findByUid() throws error

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 00:08:59 CET 2009

Hello!

I'd prefer to configure the storage PID settings in first place,
before I disable some function totally.

Could you please explain this to me a bit more in detail?
As I try to fetch records from the table 'sys_domain' which
has no specific storage PID (or 0), how to enable this?
Does extbase need an update here or is it configureable?

Thanks a lot!