[TYPO3-mvc] Domain Model Event-Handlers

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Nov 17 13:00:51 CET 2009

Jochen Rau schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> Steffen Ritter wrote:
>> I'm searching for some kind of "event handler".
>> I want to execute specific code "on save" of my objects.
>>
>> Where do I have to register those, or how to name the functions that
>> they will be executed automatically.
>
> There is currently no support for event handling inside Extbase. You
> might want to open a feature request (for TYPO3 4.4).
>
> What are the use cases? Following the Domain-Driven Design way, there is
> no need to care about persistence.
>
> Regards
> Jochen

Hi Jochen,
there's a simple use case.
I'm currently on writing a Hosting-Server management with extbase.
Im controlling postfix/dovecot apache-vhosts domains ftp-users and so on
with my own datastructer i bound the appliciations on.
My vhost configuration I "write" using a template via cron job.
Since I'm working on a mgmt for this, i just want to have a "onSave open
view apacheTemplate, renderView, put rendered content into file xyz".

regards

Steffen