[TYPO3-mvc] Domain Model Event-Handlers

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Nov 17 10:27:26 CET 2009

Hi guys,

note that we use "Signals and Slots" in FLOW3 for emulating events (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signals_and_slots). This mechanism could also be used to notify program parts whenever certain objects are persisted (if that really makes sense).

Unfortunately I just saw that I didn't document this feature yet. Note self: write documentation.

robert