[TYPO3-mvc] Models not coming from Database

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Nov 13 13:33:44 CET 2009

Hey folks, just another nice question.
Am I able to define a Model where the Objects not really works on database?
If I see this correctly, i should define the Model-CLass as every other
to, and write my complete own Repository Just implementing the interface
with my own "loadObject" and "saveObject" logic.

I'm currently thinking about how using "cal" within extbase. I'm
planning to have a PseudoObject which just calls the Service of Cal and
provides the information I need.

Is this going to work?

regards

Steffen