[TYPO3-mvc] Usage of extbase from CLI scripts

Nikolas Hagelstein lists at shr-now.de
Thu Nov 12 14:14:25 CET 2009

Hi,
> could you please tell me how can I use extbase from CLI script? I would
> like to:
> - work with my db model
> - get TypoScript settings
This isn't actually possible atm.

We need a cli dispatcher for this but the cli dispatcher has been postpone.
See:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/4739

If want to use that cli script for regular tasks like importing etc. I would
suggest to create a regular controller, poll it via lynx, wget whatever and
restrict the access to "Deny from all, allow from 127.0.0.1" within your
webserver's configiguration.

This is how I do it atm. If anyone else is aware of a better solution please
enlight me :)

Cheers,
Nikolas