[TYPO3-mvc] authentication with extbase

Elías Fernández eliasfernandez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:25:05 CET 2009

First of all, excuse my ignorance with extbase. I am sure that there is
multiple ways to do this, but i don´t know because i´m absolutely newbie to
extbase, but an experienced xclass programmer.
I love the way the things will be with extbase + fluid, and i´m trying to
make one project extension with it. But no matter if i develop this with my
own old school mvc pattern.

I have this
Code:
<f:if condition="{empresas}">
<f:then>
<ul>
<f:for each="{empresas}" as="empresa">
<li>
<h3>
<f:link.action action="index" controller="Empresa" arguments="{empresa :
empresa}">
{empresa.name}
</f:link.action>
</h3>
<f:format.nl2br>{empresa.description}</f:format.nl2br>
<f:link.action action="edit" controller="Empresa" arguments="{empresa :
empresa}">Edit</f:link.action>
<f:link.action action="delete" controller="Empresa" arguments="{empresa :
empresa}">Delete</f:link.action>
blog</f:link.action></strong></p>
</li>
</f:for>
</ul>
 </f:then>
<f:else>
blog</f:link.action></strong></p>
 </f:else>
</f:if>

and i don´t know how to link "edit" action to a different page id. I did it
with additionalAttributes="{id:2}" . It works, but with two id in the url, i
think it doesn´t work fine with realurl, or simulateStaticDocument. Probably
it is not the better way, if it isn´t. How would you do ?

Thanks

2009/11/10 Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>

> Hi,
>
> Elías Fernández schrieb:
>
>  Exactly,
>> Before "extbase" i did this with loginbox and page permissions. But i
>> really
>> don´t know how to start with "extbase". Maybe if i could see an existing
>> extension that manage permissions.
>>

> this still exists. All you need to verify is the $GLOBALS['TSFE'] object
> holding all information about logged in user.
>
> vg Steffen

Elías Fernández Velázquez
http://www.recetae.com
http://www.eliasfernandez.net