[TYPO3-mvc] Platform for sharing Fluid viewhelpers

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue Nov 10 00:11:54 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> -> beep ... beep ... beep : connection established!
> I talked to Bastian and...

...beep ...beep ...grrzzssss#*§&#$§!Q§$... connection closed ;)

In the meantime we were rather thinking of a micro site about fluid in
general. That would contain documentation, Fluid ports and a view helper
repository or "incubator" including comments, ratings and all that web
2.0 buzz.
fluid.typo3.org with SSO would be nice... ;)

It does not necessarily have to be FLOW3 based, but it would be a nice
use case for it IMO.

> But understand that this won't happen before 4.3 release as we all
> concentrate on the release in the hot phase now.

My plan was, to start with something easy but solid to be able to come
up with a usable solution relatively quickly.
But I haven't even found the time yet to write down my thoughts and to
talk to the core team about the idea.. Furthermore I'm leaving to
Australia in a few days and don't know yet, how much time I can invest
from down there.

But it's good to see that there is interest in this topic. So what about
creating a page for it @ wiki.typo3.org and start collecting ideas and
search for collaborators? I'm definitely keen to help where I can!

Best,
Bastian