[TYPO3-mvc] Flexform separated in settings, persistence, view?

Benno Weinzierl benno_weinzierl at web.de
Mon Nov 9 20:52:14 CET 2009

Hey Bastian,

thanx for the reply! This is what i was looking for!

This should be changed in the blog example to prevent confusion:
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/entry/typo3v4-mvc/blog_example/trunk/Configuration/FlexForms/flexform_list.xml

Benno

news:mailman.1.1257792071.30363.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...