[TYPO3-mvc] Repository->findByUid() throws error

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 20:46:33 CET 2009

Hello!

This call troubles me:

	"$domain = $this->domainRepository->findByUid(3);"

As for 'domain' I am referring to the sys_domain table of TYPO3.
The error given is:

	Tx_Extbase_MVC_Exception_InvalidArgumentType
	Expected parameter 1 to be object, NULL given

The error occurs in 'Repository.php" on line 230,
as on line 227 no row was found. But there is a record
in 'sys_domain' with the uid of 3. Also if there wouldn't,
the error above should not be thrown?!

If I put line 230 into the condition starting at line 227,
the method returns NULL.

What I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks!