[TYPO3-mvc] Flexform separated in settings, persistence, view?

Benno Weinzierl benno_weinzierl at web.de
Mon Nov 9 19:02:14 CET 2009

Hi Guys,

my extbase plugin (working just fine in beta1) is not working any more in
beta3.
Is is not working because the configuration from the flexform does not
arrive in $this->settings in the controller.

After debuging the FrontendConfigurationManager i found the following
funktion is the problem.
The flexform is parsed in parts that do not exist. How do i have to
structure my flexform to get this working again?
The blogexample flexform looks like the old format in svn - i did not test
it - maybe it does not work either?

 /**
  * Overrides configuration settings from flexforms.
  * This merges the whole flexform data, and overrides switchable controller
actions.
  *
  * @param array the framework configuration
  * @return array the framework configuration with overridden data from
flexform
  */
 protected function overrideConfigurationFromFlexform(array
$frameworkConfiguration) {
  if (strlen($this->contentObject->data['pi_flexform']) > 0) {
   $flexformConfiguration =
$this->convertFlexformContentToArray($this->contentObject->data['pi_flexform']);

   $frameworkConfiguration =
$this->mergeConfigurationPartFromFlexformIntoFrameworkConfiguration($frameworkConfiguration,
$flexformConfiguration, 'settings');
   $frameworkConfiguration =
$this->mergeConfigurationPartFromFlexformIntoFrameworkConfiguration($frameworkConfiguration,
$flexformConfiguration, 'persistence');
   $frameworkConfiguration =
$this->mergeConfigurationPartFromFlexformIntoFrameworkConfiguration($frameworkConfiguration,
$flexformConfiguration, 'view');

   $frameworkConfiguration =
$this->overrideSwitchableControllerActionsFromFlexform($frameworkConfiguration,
$flexformConfiguration);
  }
  return $frameworkConfiguration;