[TYPO3-mvc] Platform for sharing Fluid viewhelpers

Pascal Jungblut mail at pascal-jungblut.com
Mon Nov 9 18:38:17 CET 2009

Hello,

as Fluid viewhelpers are very reusable and we all love open source, I
came up with an idea of a (small) platform where developers can share
their viewhelpers easily.  I'd like to start a website, write a
suitable extension and maintain the whole thing, but before that I'm
interested in your opinion.

Do you have any recommendations or requests on how to organize the
platform? Or do you think it's a bad idea in general? Please Comment!

Regards,
Pascal