[TYPO3-mvc] authentication with extbase

Elías Fernández eliasfernandez at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 19:43:52 CET 2009

Hello list,
I´m currently developing an extension that require authentication. I want to
try extbase and fluid, but logically ( is beta ) it has today a lack of
documentation, and the examples i could test don´t require authentication.

¿ Do you know how it can be solved ?

I´m thinking like working in 4.2 and before versions. I will separate the
views list, edit and insert in differents pages, so i can control the
authentication logic with restricted pages. but in fluid, the only way i can
do it is with additionalAttributes="{uid=2}" and this will generate 2 id
attributes in the url.

Thank you very much, and excuse my english

--
Elías Fernández Velázquez
http://www.trevenque.es