[TYPO3-mvc] [!!!] FYI: Changes of Extbase in TYPO3 beta3

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Sat Nov 7 18:40:10 CET 2009

Hi.

This is the reference index of TYPO3 introduced in 4.2.0.

In the List-Module there is a cloumn [Ref.] showing the number of
references of the list item. Click on the number to get more information
about the references.

Sometimes it is useful (for extension developers) to kepp this index
updated. But Sebastian and I think that it should not be set by default.

Regards
Jochen

--
Every nit picked is a bug fixed