[TYPO3-mvc] Create Dynamic CSS File via Fluid

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Thu Nov 5 12:14:37 CET 2009

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer schrieb:

> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->getPageRenderer()->addCssFile('path/to/file.css');

:) Hey, thanks, but this is not what I aimed for :) I'm a kind of
looking for automatic change of template dependend on pagetype. Since
the content of the css should be rendered with fluid ...

Currently im just including the block within the page.

One Possibility would be to create a "save content as file" viewHelper
which saves all rendered ChildContent to a defined File, and includes it
at the page. But this might be a bit against the paradigma.

regards

Steffen