[TYPO3-mvc] Forwarding action without loosing request parameters

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Thu Nov 5 08:29:31 CET 2009

Hi Bastian,

I've been thinking about this also some time ago and I think it is
correct the way it is. Reason:
- Controllers and Actions are an abstract concept - thus every
controller "knows" about actions (or at least can act on each of them
differently). THat's why the Request has an "getControllerActionName" etc...
However, the actionController provides you with the mapping of the
abstract concept "action" to the implementation concept "actionMethod" -
so I think it's perfectly OK :-)

Greets,
Sebastian