[TYPO3-mvc] More magic needed: disableAllHeaderCode in easy?

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun May 31 22:15:18 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask, if you have an idea how to solve the following
problem:

I want to transform an address in a vCard that can be downloaded. Like
this (current action would be "show" for a single address):

Susanne Moog
street 12
12345 city
some other things

<link>download as vCard</link>

Currently I've implemented the vCard as an own action with it's own
template assigned, but I don't know how I can easily disable all header
code for that action (without using TS disableAllHEaderCode and an own
page type). Is there a method I could use from my extension?

Thanks in advance,

Susanne

--
Susanne Moog