[TYPO3-mvc] Model-Classes for TYPO3 Base Tables

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Wed May 27 11:48:19 CEST 2009

On 2009-05-18 18:25:48 +0200, Helmut Hummel <typo3 at jhpc.de> said:

> Hi Jochen,
>
> Jochen Rau schrieb:
>>>
>>> Maybe this is something which ExtBase can take from oelib.
>>
>> Thanks for the hint. I'll have a look at oelib.
>
> We also have some code lying around here implementing a user object
> which transparently handles BE and FE users and has some other fancy
> stuff. This is still work in progress, some things aren't read but I
> think the concept is nice and the basic stuff works very nice. The code
> is not published yet, but I can send it to you if you're interested.

I have taken a quick look into the model classes of oelib. They
correspond to the results of a discussion I had with Sebastian earlier
today. It makes sense to take your models as a basis to implement the
models for Extbase.

I'm not sure where to put these models (FeUser etc.). My preferred
solution by now is to have a folder inside Extbase:
extbase/Domain/Model/.

Regards
Jochen

--