[TYPO3-mvc] !!! Re: support of dam-reference-field in extbase?

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Tue May 26 20:39:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

Sebastian KurfŸürst schrieb:
> Hi Jörg,
>
>> Now my question: Is this actually possible to use this
>> dam-functionality in extbase-extensions?
> In general, it should be, as you can use the whole TYPO3 functionality.
> However I have no clue how the DAM needs to be called in order to create
> a new reference to a file.

If I use a field with "txdam_getMediaTCA()"-functionality I get the same
error as using the sys_language-feature:

<error>
NO entry in the $TCA-array for the table "". This means that the
function enableFields() is called with an invalid table name as argument.
</error>

I think this is because I also use a reference to another table (tx_dam)
which has also no extbase-linke representation.

Is there something I can do to help in solving this problem?

It would be really cool to have this extension, I'm just writing, as
extbase-extension and no need for reverting it to pibase.

Joerg