[TYPO3-mvc] support of dam-reference-field in extbase?

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Mon May 25 17:23:11 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just started my first extbase-extension and directly had this nice
problem regarding sys_language. But OK, I commented it out for now,
because actually it is not needed. ;-)

But what I need in this extension I'm actually planning is the
possibility to use the dam-functionality to have files only referenced
and not copied (which is the original typo3-behavior).

Now my question: Is this actually possible to use this dam-functionality
in extbase-extensions?

Joerg