[TYPO3-mvc] Getting started with ExtBase

Sebastian Gebhard s.gebhard at markenmotiv.de
Mon May 25 10:19:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

I saw some recordings from the DevDays and the latest Podcast about
working with ExtBase and I'd like to give it a try.

Sebastian, Jochen, Karsten, Robert and the rest of the guys always
emphasize that DDD allows me not to worry about Database anymore but
only to work with objects. That's cool, but I have one question:

How do I start from scratch? I still have to think about Database
tables, create them and write a tca.php for them (because we have no
ExtBase kickstarter yet), right? Or is there also some kind of magic
that creates the database out of my domain model objects?

Kind regards,

Sebastian Gebhard