[TYPO3-mvc] Accessing fluids viewhelpers

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun May 24 15:37:45 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to access a fluid viewHelper with:

$this->variableContainer->get('view')->getViewHelper('Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_TranslateViewHelper')

This results in a fatal error:

Tx_Extbase_Exception_InvalidViewHelper: View Helpers must implement
interface "Tx_Extbase_MVC_View_Helper_HelperInterface" in
/var/www/eclipse/typo3_srctrunk/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/MVC/View/AbstractView.php
on line 70

So I'm obviously doing something wrong. Can someone point me to the
right method?

Thanks!

Susanne

--