[TYPO3-mvc] quickstart documentation

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed May 20 15:55:27 CEST 2009

Hi.

On 19.05.2009 17:36 franz ripfel wrote:

> On next weekend there will be the first real content added, if i will
> have this success feelings while playing around with Extbase :)
>
> If anyone has suggestions for the quickstart guide, bring them in!

I was playing around with blog_example and fluid at T3DD09. Most of the
time I spent was finding (or guessing) the right naming convention.
So a reference to the naming conventions with examples would be useful.
Not only filenames, but also class names and fluid view helper.

Also a question:
Do you have any suggestion which application to use for reading and
editing the xml files? (open source tools prefered)

--
cheers,
Steffen

http://www.t3node.com/