[TYPO3-mvc] blog_example - caching issues?

Andreas Rieser A.Rieser at T3site.com
Wed May 20 11:10:36 CEST 2009

Hi!

I checked the blog_example extension today and I have to admit, that
there is definitely a very high potential to get addicted to this
great stuff. It is awesome!
But there is something that surprises me: I stumbled across problems
with the fe cache...

- creating a blog - will not be shown until clearing FE cache
- editing that blog - changes will not be shown until clearing FE cache
- if you didn't clear the FE cache and try to edit the blog for the
second time, the form will show the very first version
- deleting that blog - it will not be removed from list view until
clearing FE cache
- if clicking the already deleted blog you will end up with an fatal
error as expected
- ...

So here is definetely something not finished yet, I guess? Or
something is wrong with my installation?

Is there something missing in extbase? If yes, when will it be
available - or better, will it be in 4.3?

If the blog_example is for whatever reason not using the secret
special feature to solve this, then it would be great to know about
that feature =)

Regards,
Andreas