[TYPO3-mvc] viewHelper: ImageViewHelper - short question

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Wed May 20 11:03:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

first I have to say: wow! I just started with my own shiny extbase/fluid
extension this morning and I can't believe I'm already as far as I am
(it's nothing big or fancy but still it was fairly easy to learn until now).

Now I just found a little inconsistency and wanted to ask if it's wanted
that way:

The image view helper expects the value of "width" and "height" to be
strings (so you can enter 100px) whereas the maxWidth etc. is expected
to be an integer. Shouldn't they handle input the same way? (I switched
from width to maxWidth and got a fatal error because of the "px")

Thanks for your great work!

Susanne

--
Susanne Moog