[TYPO3-mvc] Model-Classes for TYPO3 Base Tables

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Mon May 18 18:25:48 CEST 2009

Hi Jochen,

Jochen Rau schrieb:

>> Maybe this is something which ExtBase can take from oelib.
>
> Thanks for the hint. I'll have a look at oelib.

We also have some code lying around here implementing a user object
which transparently handles BE and FE users and has some other fancy
stuff. This is still work in progress, some things aren't read but I
think the concept is nice and the basic stuff works very nice. The code
is not published yet, but I can send it to you if you're interested.

Kind regards
Helmut