[TYPO3-mvc] Model-Classes for TYPO3 Base Tables

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon May 18 14:26:39 CEST 2009

Sebastian KurfŸürst wrote:

Hi Sebastian and all,

> in general, this is planned... However, I do not think we will manage to
> do this for 4.3, as f.e. the groups of a user are stored as a
> comma-separated list (and extbase only supports true mm relations).
> Thus, some more groundwork needs to be done - and I expect this to
> happen after 4.3 has been released.

As already mentioned during T3DD I'd be glad to see/check with you
whether the model and repository from the community extension fit in
easily. I'd think that it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

> Another point in doing it later is that I feel we need some real-life
> experience with extbase to really find out how we'd need to work f.e.
> with FE users.

Also from T3DD09: I' trying out extbase with an extension currently
where I can test/would like to have Fe users...

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner