[TYPO3-mvc] Controller and action from flexform

Jochen Rau j.rau at web.de
Tue May 12 09:58:38 CEST 2009

Hi Michel.

> Is there any way to select the default controller and action name from a
> plugin flexform?
>
> This would be useful when you have to use the same plugin several times
> on the same page with a different action.

At an early stage of Extbase, this feature was already implemented. But
we decided to separate the plugin (user) configuration from the
configuration of the plugin itself. May be we should reimplement this
handy feature.

Could you please open a feature request on that topic on

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/issues

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Jochen