[TYPO3-mvc] Caching Problem

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Tue Jun 30 23:23:22 CEST 2009

Hi.

Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce this issue. I tried the
follwing configuration of the Blog Example (and set no_cache = 0;
cleared cache):

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Plugin::registerPlugin(
	'BlogExample',
	'Pi1',
	'A Blog Example',
	array('Blog' => 'index', 'Post' => 'index'),
	array('Blog' => 'index', 'Post' => 'index')
	);

Did I miss something?

Regards
Jochen