[TYPO3-mvc] Caching Problem

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Thu Jun 25 00:01:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

I created two extbase-extensions.

Both are on different pages within a website. All actions are registered as USER_INT (second array of registerPlugin()).

The first (standard) action of each extension displays correct, but when I click on a link to view the second action only for the first extension,
which I try, it is working, if I click on a link to view the second action of the second extension it displays nothing.

With "nothing" I mean, that the "normal" page is displayed, but the place, where the extension-output should be is empty.

Is it clear what I mean?

Thanks for any help!

Joerg