[TYPO3-mvc] Update regarding PersistenceLayer rewrite

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Mon Jun 22 14:58:01 CEST 2009

Hi Joerg.

I know you and some others are impatiently waiting for changes of the
persistence layer. I'm currently working hard on it (besides bringing
forward my daily business). It would have been better to open a new
branch on the svn repository to make visible the ongoing work.

By now I can only commit a running system. I expect to be ready to
commit tomorrow afternoon.

There will be a new query object behaving the same as the query object
of FLOW3. Therefore, you are able to say

$matchingObjects = $query->matching($query->lessThan($property,
'100'))->setOffset(123)->setLimit(10)->execute()

The persistence backend (t3lib_db with DBAL by default) is completely
encapsulated and can be replaced, e.g. by PDO.

The Domain Objects for FeUser will be the next step beeing taken by the
end of the week.

Regards
Jochen

Joerg Schoppet wrote:
> Hi Jochen,
>
> any news, when your changes regarding persistence (fe_user, ...) will be
> commited?
>

> Joerg

Every nit picked is a bug fixed