[TYPO3-mvc] How to assign target pid for Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Repository::add

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jun 18 11:16:40 CEST 2009

Hi Jochen,

Jochen Rau schrieb:

> I don't think we should make the whole multi purpose Swiss Army Knife
> "cObj" available in the context of the extension (may it be the
> controller or the view). But we should extract the needed information
> (like the current page ID) and assign it to the context.

why? The object exists anyway in FE context and filled with
informations, it doesn't costs anything.
If you assign some vars of it to eb object, then next request will be:
can we assign this value too ...

The most important data is $this->cObj[data] which presents the current
record.

I see your concerns that it's a mixture of old and new, as cObj also
have all this functions. But if you come to any limit you'll be able to
continue.

vg Steffen