[TYPO3-mvc] Thoughts regarding Extbase-Backend-Module

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Wed Jun 17 06:55:32 CEST 2009

Hi everybody,

First of all, thanks Steffen for moving this topic foward!

I just had a quick look, and I'm as well against copying the file
structure around! I think we should use the same Classes/, Resources/
etc. Everything special with registering a new BE module might go into
this modules directory, but it would be really good to use the standard
directories then. That's the way it is in TYPO3 v5 as well.

Greets, and thanks for your work,
Sebastian