[TYPO3-mvc] Thoughts regarding Extbase-Backend-Module

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Tue Jun 16 22:08:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> The filestructure should imho be the same as for FE, only registration
> of BE module should be different, so the BE dispatcher takes control.

I just looked at the blog_example code for a backend-module.

What I don't understand is, why the filestructure is copied? Why not use the existing filestructure? If the plans will come true,
that a lot of stuff can be reused for FE and BE this would make more sence IMHO.

extbase_example
   - Classes
     - Controller
     - Domain