[TYPO3-mvc] How to load JS Data via Extbase

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon Jun 15 10:14:52 CEST 2009

Sebastian KurfŸürst schrieb:
> Hi Steffen,
>
>> And my first little "hello world" like extbase Extension is finished:
>>
>> A listing for of streets, showing to which district they belong (and
>> linking to their contact-page) including Alpha-Browser and AJAX search.
> Is this online? I'd like to have a look at the code :-)
>
> (Trying to get as many real-world examples as I can)
>
> Greets,
> Sebastian
It's not public yet, since the project is not finished...
The Code is not in TER or on Forge. It's a very minimalistic Extension
so I do not know if we should "spam" TER or Forge with it...
So i attached T3X for you...
Someone who already saw this, meant we should rename fields, add one or
two and call it glossary.

regards

Steffen