[TYPO3-mvc] How to load JS Data via Extbase

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Jun 14 09:39:11 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> Steffen Ritter schrieb:
>> Hi list,
>> i have three questions concerning loading of JavaScript Files.
>>
>> 1) I wanna ship ExtCore. In which directory should this go? And my own
>> file?
>>

> use it from typo3/contrib
>
>> 2) How to load the Library and my own JS files through extbase?
>>
> use
> a) TS for inclusion
> or b) controller, where you can use
> $this->response->addAdditionalHeaderData
> (response: Tx_Extbase_MVC_Response The response which will be returned
> by this action controller)
>
> vg Steffen

thx in advance... since it is a very basic extension I just did it by TS.

And my first little "hello world" like extbase Extension is finished:

A listing for of streets, showing to which district they belong (and
linking to their contact-page) including Alpha-Browser and AJAX search.

regards

Steffen