[TYPO3-mvc] View Helper for including JS/CSS

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Jun 14 09:29:46 CEST 2009

Hey folks,
just used an Template with integrated JS Code...

Adding CData start and end, into the template File, view Helpers within
are not executed anymore, the CData Tags are stripped in output there
only lasts /* */.

So I think we need View Helpers for inline Code...

like
f:script.js and f:script:css
in special probably f:script.svg or f:script.mathml

What do you think about this? How are view Helpers "chained". Meaning:
what happens to the output of a f:script ViewHelper on the Main level?

If I do so? What would be right way? Building f:script abstract, and
afterwards implementing "the specials" in derived classes for js and css?

regards

Steffen