[TYPO3-mvc] User defined output with ExtBase

Bjarne Helligsoe bjarnehelligsoe at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 00:38:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am playing with the "Blog Example" extension, and I am trying to make my
own output. I have be look on the following homepage:
http://www.typo3-media.com/extensions/mvc/introduction.html

------------------------------
If you want to use the autoloading of view, then create a view for your
action in the folder "view" following this namingconvention:
<controllername>/class.<tx-extensionkey>_view_<controllername>_<actionname>.php

This enables you to access the initialised view object in the action with
$this->view.

A minimalistic view could look like:

class tx_objects_view_default_showDetail extends tx_mvc_view_abstractView {
     public function render() {
           return 'Hello World';

-----------------------

QUESTIONS:

1. Where do I make the folder "View" - in "Classes" or in the root of the
extension?

2. Is the class automatical found and activated?

3. In my controller class where I am publicate e.g. the Blog list. Should I
do something different if I am using my own "viewer"?

I new to this, sow it is possible that its stupid questions, but..........
The goal is not to change the "Blog Example" extention, but make new
extentions. I am just using "Blog Example" extension as playground.

Regards

Bjarne