[TYPO3-mvc] TYPO3 requires Fluid and Extbase?

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Jun 9 21:27:56 CEST 2009

Benni,

I posted some issues with the 1-2-3 installer in the 4.3 list on 5/30. I
was planning to look into some of these, and see what could be done. Are
you planning to completely rewrite the code, since I don't want to do
double work? Feel free to contact me if you want to coordinate efforts.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/