[TYPO3-mvc] PHP Error: 'Tx_Fluid_Core_ParsingException'

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Jun 9 18:30:06 CEST 2009

Joerg Schoppet schrieb:
> Sorry, but in your first post you wrote:
> $this->view->assign('streetIndexes', $this->streetRepository->findAll());

Hi tried both :)
First with findAll() to get the basics working (as I'm on my first
extbase steps) ... After I found a solution with the intermediate
variable, I went over the next step, building my Own function in
repository retrieving less/other things then findAll().

Sorry for confusion. Just copied my current code!
But you know: most times after you asked, you'll find a (temporary/ugly)
solution...

regards

Steffen